Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. No. 196/2003 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data for those who interact with the pages and services offered by the website www.ganzadesign.it.
The pages of the platforms www.ganzadesign.it gare published for the sole purpose of providing information to end users, about the business activities present in the site’s web pages and blogs, and by no means will acquired personal data for commercial purposes visitors. The two platforms mentioned above is connected to Google Analytics is only meant to get feedback on the number of accesses and the area of origin. This finding, numeric-only , will be communicated to business owners on the site and the blog to inform them about the usefulness of the project.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established by Article 29 of the European Directive N ° 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for data collection personal on-line, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose. Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
Code regarding the protection of personal data (current consolidated text) :http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248
Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 (cd privacy code) and the Ruling 229/2014 of the Guarantor
Cookies are short snippets of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (so-called session cookies) or later, even after several days (so-called persistent cookies).Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device used (PC, tablet, smartphone) similar .Tecnologie, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced HTML5 can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
The technical cookies are necessary to allow :
– the navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas, “navigation cookies or” session);
– the collection of information, in the aggregate, on the number of users and how they visit the site ( “analytics cookies”);
– navigation function of a number of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, ” functionality of cookies “) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Those cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with your preferences.
Third-party profiling cookies:
– These cookies are installed by different parties and not from this site and the installation of the same requires your consent.
– You then report below the links to the privacy policies of third parties where you can express your consent to the installation of these cookies by highlighting that where no effettuassi no choice and decide to proceed anyway with navigation on this website, you consent to the use of such cookies.
On said subjects and their cookies are not able to exert a specific control.
To obtain information on these cookies and their characteristics and mode of operation and pay its specific consent to apply directly to these third parties.
The use of third-party cookies can normally be inhibited by the user through this appropriate option in your browser (browser): about see the instructions below.
Impostazioni Google Chrome
Impostazioni Microsoft Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox settings
Impostazioni Apple Safari